Learn the fundamentals of data engineering, data science and business analytics using Composable Cloud and Composable Enterprise from leading data experts.
Expand your knowledge and distinguish yourself as a Big Data power user
Composable Analytics hosts 1-day instructor-led in-depth training sessions appropriate for non-technical and technical users looking to transform their business with big data.
TRAINING DAY AGENDA
- 8 am - Check-In and Breakfast
- 9 am - Session 1: DataOps Fundamentals
Learn core data engineering concepts and techniques. Learn how to set up ETL pipelines and perform data orchestration and management across disparate data sources.
- 11 am - Session 2: Data Science Fundamentals
Learn how to dig deeper into data, and master new techniques with data analysis and visualizations.
- 12 pm - Working Lunch: Business Use Case Walkthrough
- 1 pm - Session 3: Scalable Analytics
Learn how to design, implement and operationalize scalabale analytic workflows.
- 3 pm - Session 4: Building Full-Stack Analytics Systems with Composable
Learn how to build an end-to-end, real-time operational intelligence system.
- 4 pm Hands-On Session: Work through specific examples guided by the instructor
- 6 pm - Working Dinner and night out in Boston!
Join Composable for dinner followed by a Boston Celtics game at TD Garden!
- February 15, Wednesday
- February 27, Monday
- March 1, Wednesday
- March 15, Wednesday
- March 20, Monday
- March 22, Wednesday
- March 24, Friday
- March 29, Wednesday
- March 31, Friday
- April 5, Wednesday
- April 10, Monday
- April 12, Wednesday
All travel, lodging and meals costs are covered by Composable Analytics, Inc.
REGISTER TODAY BY CONTACTING YOUR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE OR CONTACT US DIRECTLY